- What is the purpose of this company?
Our mission is to provide professional development and executive level training through transformative learning experiences to enable school leaders and staff recognize and address social and cultural barriers to student achievement. We aim to equip districts with the necessary tools to overcome these barriers and improve social emotional learning habits and student academic success.
Our vision is to build the capacity of educators to focus on empowering student voice and agency by helping staff recognize social and cultural barriers to student achievement. Through relevant learning opportunities, district staff can learn to create strong, positive connections with students so that students can build with confidence and gain academic knowledge.
For more information, please visit our About page – https://gomoedservices.com/about/
- How and when do I know my institution needs equity assistance?
To determine your need for equity assistance, please respond to the following questions in the Pursuit of Educational Equity page under “More” – https://gomoedservices.com/pursuit-of-educational-equity/
- What are the advantages to partnering with you and what differentiates GOMO Educational Services from another company?
GOMO Educational Services has educational experts that design authentic learning experiences through nine different platforms: Network Building, On-Site Workshops, Conferences, Keynote Addresses, Equity Audits, Equity Consulting, Executive Leadership Coaching, Community Talks and Program Design. The service-learning platforms offer every educator the opportunity to build their professional capacity.
- How can GOMO Educational Services meet the challenges we are facing?
Our experts do not meet the challenge but help build the capacity of organizational personnel collectively to address their adaptive challenges. The time, effort and commitment of organizational personnel to implement content and concepts modeled by expert facilitators with fidelity and making modifications according to their school community’s needs will help the steps necessary for addressing their challenges faced.
- How do I partner with GOMO Educational Services?
Please complete the Contact Form on our website https://gomoedservices.com/. One of our GOMO Educational Services team members will reach out to you within 3 business days.
- Can I join a Network Building Opportunity after the registration’s closing date?
We will be happy to have you; however, Network Building Opportunities occur throughout an entire school year. Anyone who doesn’t join from the start of the year would be missing out on valuable learning content and concepts. As a result, we hope to see you participate in a cohort the following school year. https://gomoedservices.com/services-offerings/
- All of the ideas and content seem fantastic but does your training really work and can they help change and improve systemic challenges of the past?
Our expert practitioners work directly with our participants and clients. We are here to support and guide you through the process of helping people and systems become more equitable. The process for each organization will look different and therefore, results as well.
- Is GOMO Educational Services on any social media platform?
Yes, anyone can follow GOMO Educational Services by going to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook utilizing the same handle @gomoeds on all three social media platforms. On LinkedIn we are GOMO Educational Services.
- Do you offer online or virtual conferences and workshops?
As a result of the pandemic, all of our services can be held virtually or in-person based upon school district request. To determine if a conference is held virtually, please review our website, brochures and flyers for available dates and locations https://gomoedservices.com. Each event has its own specific online registration link and QR code. It will send people directly to the Bookings page to register for events.
- How can my institution get GOMO Educational Services to offer us organizational trainings?
Because we offer customized services, the trainings will be designed according to your organizational needs. For on-site and virtual trainings, the contact form https://gomoedservices.com/#contact will need to be completed and submitted. One of our GOMO Educational Services team members will reach out to the organization liaison within three business days to setup a consultation meeting.
- What is your method/terms of payments?
There are only two methods of payment: purchase orders (PO) and PayPal.
- Is Dr. Falaise the only person facilitating all the workshops/conferences himself?
Dr. Falaise does facilitate some of the workshops and conferences. However, GOMO Educational Services has a team of experts facilitating training opportunities around the world.
- I’m interested but I need more info. How do I get in contact with someone?
Complete the Contact Form on the website https://gomoedservices.com/. One of our GOMO Educational Services team members will reach out to you with three business days.
- If for some reason, I need to cancel or postponed a planned workshop, will GOMO Educational Services honor it?
Our cancellation policy is any person or organization that cancels seven or more business days before a workshop event are potentially eligible for a full refund. Anyone cancelling six business days or less before the event can send someone in place of the original registrant or forfeit 50% of the fees. In the event there is a serious matter, reach out to [email protected].
- Does GOMO Educational Services provide services internationally or is it only for US?
GOMO Educational Services is ready to serve educational organizations around the world. Currently, our company only supports English and Spanish speakers, readers and writers and hope to expand in the future.